Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cumming...er Coming


A fabulous Monday feature called, "Manlove Monday!"

I have already contacted a photographer via the fantastic site, Artistry of Male about using some of his lovely pics for the fantastic feature.

It will not only the pic, it may also be a small short story, fresh off the presses. Some of the pics, like that one to the left, I found on Google images. If they were given by a specific photographer, I will make sure to give the appropriate credit. So, look for the new feature to start on Monday 1/31/2011 to see gorgeous, hot men in a kiss or just one very sexy dude that may be clothed or not... lol

You asked for more pics, well you got them friends. Keep watching the space for more details.

:D

4 comments:

Liz Velez said...

Bring on the man love. You know I'm all over that. Heh

Rawiya said...

LOL I love it too Liz! :D I really am glad that this photographer allowed me to use a couple of his photos!

Its gonna be awesome!

Blak Rayne Books said...

Nice idea Rawiya! Love it already! Any man on man action is to die for!

Rawiya said...

I know, isn't it? It will be a juicy segment that I am definitely looking forward to... ;D