Monday, February 7, 2011

Manlove MONDAY

Colorful…

The above photo is from brilliant photographer, Kevin Slack. He has been gracious enough to allow me to use a few of his lovely pictures that he has taken as part of my Manlove Monday segment.

I found this picture and others on the site, Artistry of Male, a blog that I follow quite regularly because the site maintainer/owner, Brad, displays some of the most gorgeous pictures of beautiful men in states of undress, poses, and intimate situations. He changes the pictures daily, adds themes, and commentary to put together one of the most beautiful websites I have ever seen.

Kevin Slack’s photographs standout amongst the crowd. His pictures, like this one above, can definitely be classified as art due to the richness of color as well as his choices to take pictures of beautiful ethnic men.

To view more of his fabulous photographs please visit, http://www.snappedshots.com/index.php.

NOTE: I have obtained permission to use the photographs. Do NOT copy or reproduce unless you contacted him first.

As the first official post, I picked that one because it’s not only beautiful but it’s subtle, sensual, and sexy. It’s a lovely photo of two men enjoying a hug and showing their happiness.

Impromptu story

More than friends…

The sun shone brightly upon us as we looked out the window of our cottage. He had been with me for days and I wanted to show him that I wanted more than just friendship. We’d been pals for years, going to school together, working, hanging out and now that we were of age, I craved more. I wondered did he feel the same. There was only one way to find out.

As we stood in silence, I slipped behind him, running my fingers along his bare back. He moaned in response, leaning against me as I caressed his brown skin. Lightly, I kissed his shoulder before nuzzling his neck and instead of pulling away he continued to enjoy the affections I’d showered him with.

Now I had my answer, he wanted that special relationship too…

4 comments:

Sarah J. McNeal said...

Lovely blog with a nice tag to some photos.

Rawiya said...

Thank you Sarah. Kevin was nice enough to offer it. Its subtle which I love...

Tara Lain said...

Beautiful photo and great post. Thanks so much. : )

Rawiya said...

Thx Tara. It is a lovely photo. Kevin is really talented...

Thank you for stopping by.