Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello and welcome...


Ok, so now I have two blogs. One for my hetero women, the other for the gay man that lives inside of me. Who has become very active all of a sudden. What the...

Anyway, I will be moving all gay or bi male fantasies over to this page. Due to the OVERWHELMING reponse I have received from the forum on Literotica.com. (You all know who you are)

Not to mention, there are a lot of women who feel the same way as I do: Gay or Bi men are delicious. So welcome to my other side.

Sadly, being a gay or bi man is still taboo!

BTW, I must stress that you will see the members of Duran up here a lot. In no way shape or form am I trying to imply that I know anything. The pics just give me fodder to write when I create Duran Slash Fiction so...before we start any rumors...

No comments: