Friday, November 12, 2010

Congrats RAWIYA



Congrats to RAWIYA for yet another acceptance from STARbooks. Who said a woman can't write gay erotica!

Here is an excerpt from her tale which is a fully conversational piece.

There was no answer at first, then, “Um, are you the massage therapist, Roberto Castellano?”

I smiled wryly, “I am, the best in the business to those with knots in their bodies, and how may I help you?”

“Well, see, I’ve been having problems with my back, and well, my body really. It just aches all the time. A lot of tightness, it seems as though I am just tied up in some ropes or something. A friend of mine recommended you.”

I leaned forward in my chair, “I see, and who would this friend be?”

“Oh it’s um…” he chuckled softly, “Wes Martin?”

‘Wow, who is this?’

“Oh yeah, good ol’ Wes,” I grinned like a Cheshire cat. “Yeah, I’ve been working with him for quite some time. Wes is erm…a lot better now that I’ve been gettin’ those kinks out of his back…” ‘side…’

The sensation in my groin, thinking about my last fuck session with Wes Martin was very intense. He was a musician on the down low, who really liked to take it up the arse; and me being a massage therapist was the perfect person to give it to him. Wes had paid me nicely not to tell anyone.

“Yeah, he mentioned that you were really good with your hands. I was wondering how much you would charge for your services?”

I sat up in my chair, looking over my own price list. “Okay, well let me see. My scale is as follows: a full body with oils two seventy five but if you wish me to work out the knots by the hour, that will be seventy-five per. If I may make a suggestion though, if you are having pains all over your body, then I would say a complete treatment would be in order.”

The gentleman on the other end sighed, “Well, if you insist…”


It gets hotter later on but I don't want to ruin it for you. Of course when it is released we'll post it.

No comments: