Friday, December 31, 2010

Valentine's Day VAMPIRE


XOXO loves me and apparently, they also love my vampire. XOXO has accepted my story, Jude's Gift For Valentine's Day for publication.

I am truly excited since I love the story and it was my first attempt at a paranormal.

Thank you XOXO, you guys truly rock...

Below is an excerpt...

“Yes, my love. You are my muse you know, my source of inspiration. When are you going to let me make you my eternal lover?” Jude kissed the side of my face, panting loudly.

“I, I don’t know, Jude. Although it sounds like it would be quite promising…I…”

“Shh…I don’t want to hear the excuses, my love. The only words I want to hear you say are, take me Jude, I’m yours.

Jude had long wanted me to give in, let him take my life, making me live forever in his arms. Still, I could not bring myself to do it; I had so much to live for. At this point, my writing had just taken off; I had a best seller on my hands, everyone wanted to talk to me about it. I had always dreamt of being an aspiring author and now, that vision was being realized. However, I also longed to be exactly what Jude had desired since we had gotten together. I would not give of myself until the Valentine’s day since I felt that would be appropriate for my immortal that would be three centuries old the following year; giving my heart and soul to him during the loveliest, most romantic time.

“William, please, what do I need to do to convince you that the alternative is what you should choose? Don’t you see how much you mean to me? Why, I would probably be dead if it weren’t for you.”

Once he mentioned that, I turned my head away from him while getting up from the couch. “Jude please, I didn’t do anything that spectacular. All I did was…”

“Offer yourself as nourishment and fulfillment, my dear. This old bloodsucker was an emotional wreckage, but you my love, rescued me from that damned state. For that, I will always be grateful.”

No comments: