Friday, April 29, 2011

7 Winners


Good evening readers! I didn't have a picture with 7 men making out but it is a multiple so its damn near close. I'd like to thank everyone for stopping in, and making me, the newbie, feel very, very special!

Now, I'd like to announce my seven winners!


Sherry
Denise
Debby
Sheila
Jo
C.Zampa
Sassy

Congratulations to all of you! I will be contacting you to determine what prizes all of you will win and I'll post all the winners with their prizes.

Again, thank you so much for all the support. I'm truly overwhelmed! I look forward to bringing more content to the blog for all to enjoy and down the line, maybe we'll do another huge contest for more people to win.


1 comment:

Sassy said...

I won something? Cool!
Thanks babe, I was thrilled to find a blog like yours. This is icing ;)