Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Read Out in Left Field

Morning! Here is the end of my free read. I hope you enjoyed it!


*smiles* Next week I'll need to come up with another story. ;)


Part One Part Two Part Three Part Four Part Five Part Six Part Seven Part Eight



Chapter Nine

After practice, I sat by my locker thinking what I should do.

I knew I didn’t want to admit being bisexual and I needed to keep my longing for Nathaniel under control, but how?

After only one night, I was starting to feel different. My want for Nathaniel was turning into need really fast.

As much as I wanted to deny my desires, all I could think about was that time we spent in bed. How good his body felt next to mine. The snogging, kissing.

“Mmmhhh…” I breathed while closing my eyes, envisioning it.

“Madden, earth to Roger. Did you have plans this evening?” My eyes were still closed as  heard Nathaniel waltz in.

“No I didn’t, anything you had in mind?” I opened my eyes before standing up in front of him.

“Well, yeah. I thought you might want to come back over and have a few bitters or…” Nathaniel smiled wryly as I walked closer.

“Yeah I’d like that a lot actually.” I took his hand pulling him close to me.

Fuck, I need this, now!

“Ah Roger, I knew you’d see it my way.” As soon as he finished speaking, I took his lips into my own forcing my tongue into his mouth.

“Mmmhhh…,” I moaned while he dropped my towel then his to the floor.

I put my hands on his shoulders making my way down to his tight ass.

“Roger…,” he whispered.

Nathaniel caressed my buttocks while flicking his tongue on my teeth.

“Nat, tell me you want this, now yeah,” I released his hips to reach inside my bag for the necessities.

“Yes Roger, now baby,” he growled while he sat on the bench.

I can’t live without him or this.

Once I gazed into those beautiful browns, he reached for my cock. I stood straight up so he could easily take it all.

“Mmm, Roger. I knew this would be a lot more fun, huh?” He chuckled before grinding his face into my crotch.

“Oh Nat, sh…i…ttt…FUCK,” I screamed as his nose nuzzled my jewels.

“Mmm…” he hummed while sucking my dick, invoking the pre cum out the mushroom head.

“Ooh…Naaattt…” I breathed as he slurped me dry.

As he continued to engulf me, he placed my hand atop his hair. Instinctively, I pressed his head in further suffocating him with the hard flesh between my legs. Wrapped tightly was his mouth around it causing the fluids in my groin to build.

“Shit…oohhh...baby,” I forced his head to move on my length.

Slowly he rose, looking into my eyes. While licking his lips, “Mmm Roger, come for me love, now baby.” Again, he kissed me before swallowing me whole.

“Uh…oh God, I’m ohhh…” I moaned, as I could no longer hold on.

Once more, I rested my palm on his head pulling him into me. “Oh Nat…FUCK yess!”

Within seconds, I flooded his mouth with my natural wine.

“Mmm, that was good. Roger as much as I want this now, let’s go yeah?”

He was right, why get caught doing this in the locker room? We’d never be able to live that down.

After locking lips with him once again, I put the necessities back in my bag. I sprinted over to my locker grabbing my clothes.

While I dressed, Nathaniel gave me looks that made me want to jump him.

“Stop that Nathaniel or I’ll tackle you right here and now.” I zipped my fly.

Amused, he chuckled as he slipped into his shoes. “That’s what I want you to do, Madden. I can’t wait till we get back to the flat!”

Once we finished, we ran out to our respected cars.

God’s I want him.

In a hurry, I drove out behind him to his place. Never had I been in such a rush to have sex with someone. The fact it was another man sort of scared me. However, it didn’t make me change my mind. Although I still had my reservations about this, I wanted nothing more than to have Nathaniel Terry’s ass tightly wrapped around my shaft.

I desired to be closer than we’d ever been.

Friends, teammates, lovers both out in left field. 

END

No comments: