Sunday, January 29, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday Vertigo



Good morning. Here is my six!

Still not able to stand, I slid down the length of the partition. "Help you in a quest, for what exactly?"
"To find out whom I am, what I am; don't be intimidated Doctor, I swear I won't hurt you, unless, you try to harm me."
 "Erm, David, I think I'll just sit here, I am a bit too weak to walk over there at the moment."
"Then I'll come to you, Dr. Curry," David hopped off the silver table and the sheet dropped to the floor.
Oh my.

To read more click here

11 comments:

Alix Cameron said...

Oh my...and you leave it at that! My imagination has gone wild. Great six.

Unknown said...

Naked guy on approach! :-)

Liz said...

oh my indeed...love this! well done.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Oh my

:-)

Great hook.

Veronica Scott said...

Well I sure want to know more and get to know the characters better! Very effective excerpt, enjoyed it!

Muffy Wilson said...

Why is the good Dr. Curry spent and unable to stand, and why is she off-put by David? Maybe she feared the very thing she saw? Oh, my.....indeed:) xo

gemma parkes said...

Oh my indeed! Great character description!

Lori W. said...

Oooh, I like! Especially the "Oh my" at the end. :D

L. A. Witt

VenusBookluvr said...

Oh my indeed - great naked guy six!

Sarah Ballance said...

Way to end it! Wow. Sounds like there's something really awesome under that sheet, LOL.

Unknown said...

Great six! Apparently what's under the sheet is quite delish! ;)