Saturday, November 10, 2012

Nano UPDATE Day 10!

Good morning! So, how am I doing so far? Very well! I'm over the 20k mark at Under the Gun and ahead of schedule as far as finishing the book. 

Looks like it should be finished by Sunday, at the latest Monday. No, I'm not writing 25k in the next two days. *laughs* Shar decided to make Under teh Gun the book and do two shorts instead. 

Much to the chagrin of BL who wanted to get YDA two out, Shar concluded it would be better to do UTG by itself. 

I'ts coming along quite nicely with Camdyn and Malik enjoying their love and work partnership. Maybe even a little TOO much.

*waggles eyebrows*

When I'm done, Rawiya will write a short that should be about ten k and then I'll finish out the month with a shifter twin tale a dear reader asked me to do quite a while ago. 

It will be self pubbed as will Rawiya's story.

Keep watch on this space for more details!

No comments: