Monday, December 31, 2012

The Year in Review and onto 2013!


Hi there!

It was a wonderful year for the muses and I. I...ahem, I mean, we can't thank you enough. 

14 new books were released this year and the threesome appeared in 10 anthologies.

460, 221 words of fiction were written and countless blog appearances and promo in 2012!

What's to come in 2013?

The goal for me and the muses is 500k in the year, 10 50k novels contracted in 2013, 3 of which will probably be self pubbed. 

At the moment, we have 4 series going on...

Under the Gun 

Metalrotica

Nola Series 

Something New on the Menu

We plan to do a baseball series in April with a book to come out in April, May, June and then a BDSM series called Safe.

There are also sequels planned for Losing My Inhibitions, Smooth Like Latte, Sugar Daddy, Candyman, and Vertigo. You Don't Ask will be revised and re-released under Triad Literary at the end of the year. 

There are also free stories and single ebooks planned so just stay tuned to the Literary Triad page.

Thanks to all the readers for supporting me... ahem... us and have a safe new year and good luck in 2013!


No comments: