Saturday, March 13, 2010

Duran Duran Fiction---DURANEROTICA

So, I have officially joined the insane Durannie club!

Yes, Yes I know why is it at age 38 that I still enjoy writing Duran Fiction? I've only been doing it for a few months but reading it since like 2004 er something!

Now since great websites like The Lovely Planet of There are no longer maintained, I decided to create my own! NOW! I have a place where I can house my psychotic fantasies of my favorite band! LOL

It's ok because there are others who still do it as well, they probably just refuse to admit they do.

As I've stated before though, since I am a gay man in a woman's body, I am writing them as I want to, that means, GAY or Bi characters so if you decide that you'd like to read these torrid tales be FOREWARNED.

I will continue to update my latest DD Fic on the SEKRETOKTOBER BLOG. Please indulge yourself!


*****

UPDATED 3/8/11

Whew, almost a full year to the day.

Now as you know, my actual writing career has taken off. Due to that fact, I write DD fiction sparingly but still have it posted.

Right now, I'm in the process of moving the site once again to make it more user friendly and easier to maintain. These days, I only host others, though I still have lingering fics that need to be done. I do it on Livejournal in two spots, Tabooslash and Offenderland.

I will be glad to post the new site address when it becomes available. Recently, I also blogged about fanfiction on the Sweet & Sexy Blog about how it has spurred so many authors on in their writing.

I will be continuing to do the Duranerotica site as much as I can because the phenomenon is still alive and well.

No comments: