Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Indecent Sweet Proposal turned down


Well as I am sitting here tonight creating this blog I decided to check my email. There was a letter from an editor of Dreamspinner thanking me for my submission but they won't be able to use it.

Even though it is a bit of a downer, I am not deterred. The story does need work, in fact, I said that after sending it that it needed more of an umph (story) to get it through. Still it is a hot stroker tale. LOL

The story is a masked Duran Slash fic that has some very hot sex but the characters get in bed a little too quickly.

The story was first called Tempted but really there are sooo many stories called that and also it was named after Duran's song on Red Carpet Massacre. LOL

Ah well, it's ok. I love the story but I will be revising it. These days publishers want more tension and originality. This story didn't quite deliver that, so...

For now it goes on the shelf.

No comments: