Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quickie with a twist...








Marco, I mean Jake makes another appearance in this short I posted as a quickie for a weekly contest on writing.com. The rule is to write a story in 869 words or less.

I am rather proud of it considering it only took me two hours.

Jake Valenta was the hottest boy in my class and after a short romp together following high school graduation; we parted ways to pursue our own interests; mine to be a sportswriter, his to play baseball professionally.

On Saturday June twelfth, he returned home for an autograph signing at the baseball pro card show. Even though he played for the hated Yankees, he was the hometown hero, a fan favorite. The promoters had no qualms about inviting him to the exhibition.

Before that day approached I wondered, what would he think about me? Would he like what he saw? The scenarios I created in my head were endless, though it did not deter me from my main goal: to meet Jake and connect as we did almost seven years ago.

That day, I put on my best suit. I had asked to be off work so I could wait in line. When I got to the front, his jaw dropped once he saw me. Seeing him again made my mouth water.

“Uh hi, Miss. Your name is?” He stammered as he checked me out from head to toe.

“My name is Valerie. Can you sign this for me?” Our eyes met, I melted as I passed him a picture of himself.

“Sure Miss. Do you mind meeting me for coffee on my break Valerie?” He smiled as he handed the photo back.

“Not a problem Mr. Valente. I would…”

“Call me Jake, Valerie. Meet me over by the Topps booth. I’ll be there in twenty minutes.”

The moment he finished, I headed there to await the man I had longed for since that bittersweet day. He would finally see the beautiful transgendered girl I had become since making the change from Vince Tortelli.

Knowing that I could not be with him and my doubts about being a man contributed to my decision. Although he was clearly into boys, he was too ashamed to admit it. He knew that being gay would hurt his chances at becoming a pro and decided to leave his true desires on the back burner.

However, that one night seven years ago, he did not care about what others thought; he craved a man’s touch and I gave him what he asked for.

Out the corner of my eye, I noticed him walking over.

“Well hello gorgeous. My hands were getting tired. I decided to take my break early.” The sight of his pearly whites sent signals to my rock hard dick.

“Hi again Jake, do you remember me?” I said returning the grin.

“You know, your eyes look…” he tilted his head.

“I thought you would recall the eyes. It’s me, Vince Tortelli.”

At that moment, his widened. “Vince you’re a…”

“Yeah, I’m a woman. Just for you Jake…”

“Vince, I uh…Valerie…” He blushed while not breaking our stare.

“Just Valerie. Do you remember that night? When you threw all caution to the wind taking me in your arms?”

“Yes I do, Valerie. It was really special, I have not forgotten.”

Once I heard those words, I knew it was okay to continue. “We ditched the others and went to my house. My family had left me behind because they could not accept me for what I was. Not you Jake, you were too sweet for that.”

Wryly, he smiled before taking a sip of his coffee.

Still gazing into those beautiful browns, I continued. “No one liked me Jake, no one but you. I gained so much confidence after you fucked me. You told me how gorgeous I was while sliding your cock deep into my tight hole…”

As he finished his cup, tossing it in the wastebasket, he took my hand. “I know. I enjoyed it…Valerie.” He paused while playing with my fingers. “You were handsome Vince, why change?”

Cautiously, I looked to make sure no one was around. “I want you Jake. As a woman, I know that you can love me without fear. Now that I’m Valerie, we can connect as we did that night. Nothing has changed baby. My ass can still take your whole cock just as it did before. Please say the feelings are still there.”

“Damn, Valerie…I mean I know we had that encounter but…”

“Don’t tell me it’s gone Jake. You told me if things were simpler, we would be together. I have made it easy for you now love. I know if you kiss my lips, you’ll start recalling that moment. How hot you were for me, how much you enjoyed the rim job. I can do all that again as well as other things.” I patted my crotch through the skirt letting him know I was still a man down below.

Immediately, his crooked grin turned upwards. He pulled me close, engulfing my lips with his. As he caressed my backside through the fabric, we met each other’s gaze. “I only have one night in town Valerie. Remind me how much we wanted one another.”

“Oh I intend to babe, just you wait.” Again, I kissed him while wrapping my arms around his waist. My dreams of that moment had come true.
@Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Michael Mandrake

No comments: