Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cumming up...


Whats to come?

Oh well, lots for this woman with her two alter egos

On 2/25 - Edward Kendrick, Author of Everybody's Man and I will do a blogswap.

Wicked Muses interview will also be on this day
as well as my post at Coffee Time Romance
And the start of Mi Familia, my free read
Rawiya will have Freaky Friday post on her blog.

On 2/26 Alter ego BLMorticia will be at Blak Rayne's with an explosive post about erm, fellatio.

Monday 2/28, another Manlove Monday post...yummer!

March 1st KD Grace will be at Rawiya's and I'll be at Sweet and Sexy with another charming entry.

March 4th Freaky Friday, the second installment of the free read

Robin Badillo, author of awesome vamp novels will be at Rawiya's.

There is much more but I don't want to get too far ahead. Just look for the posts as from now on, I'll be posting the crosslinks here so you can comment and find out where i'll be that day. Also, I'll make it a point to check in here more even when I don't have a guest.

I thank you all for the support and all the followers, and remember, I'm still running my contest to win 2 free e-books, one of which is the Gay Sci Fi antho, Riding the Rocket.

Also, become my 35th Follower and win it outright!

Yay, I love giving away stuff...

Watch for me!

No comments: