Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The True Meaning of Love - Reading...

























Hello readers! To celebrate the Amazon and ARE releases of True Meaning, I thought I would borrow a tactic from fellow author and poet, Vivi Pruitt. She did a reading of her poetry from her latest book. I found it very entertaining. So, I decided to do the same.

On Sun, 3/13, I read a chapter from the book as well as give a little synopsis of the story without telling too many details. You get to hear my "fem" voice as well as an annoying fire engine, but I thought it would be cool for you to hear what I actually sound like. ;)

In the recording, I give shouts to XOXO as well as a small group of writers I could think of off the top of my head. Missing is Vivi, Brianna, Timothy, Molly, and Alan. I went real fast... LOL Thanks to all for being lovely people to me.

Also the biggest plug to Amanda Struz is recorded. She is the amazing cover artist that did my first book. Her company 9 Clouds is also offering the book on the site. Please visit 9Clouds, for your promotional needs. Amanda is fantastic!

Anyway, here is the voice recording.



The Book trailer


And the blurb...

Brandon McFerry and London Davies are a couple that has been together six years. After having an argument over the importance of Brandon's event at his art gallery versus London's party at his club, London is involved in a serious car accident that makes him temporarily incapacitated. During his rehabilitation, Brandon and London will learn the true meaning of love thus bringing them closer together.


Let me know how you liked the book. I'm truly grateful for all the support. There will be more sole author books from me soon.



No comments: