Sunday, July 24, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Vertigo



The minute I said that, he leaned forward, dragging his tongue across my head.

“Okay David, I think you have gotten it all off there now,” I chuckled as I started feeling a stir beneath my trousers.

“Mmm,” he moaned as he continued to lap the moisture from my brow.

“David, please, that will be enough,” I said pushing him slightly as I thought I felt him gently nipping at my flesh.

“Mmmrrr,” he growled, holding my hand against his chest. 

“Ugh, David!” I screeched, noticing that David had been sampling the skin right under my hairline. 

* * * * *


11 comments:

vampiremorbius said...

Great writing

Liz said...

wow...I want to know more!

Angela S. Stone said...

That seems interesting! a bit naughty, a bit sexy! I love it *G*!

xx
A.

ursulawhistler.com said...

Um, odd and interesting for sure. Nice job.

JoAnne Kenrick said...

intriguing six xx

Sam Crescent said...

I want more. Excellent six.

Gracen Miller said...

Hmm...I'm intrigued and left wanting to know more. Fantastic job!

Huggles,
Gracen

For Your Eyes Only~Author Lani Rhea said...

Very yummy!!! Nice six!

Bree said...

Very strange scene, for sure. I'm definitely curious. lol!

Vivien Jackson said...

At first I thought he meant a different head, but as I read on I realized it was thoroughly innocent ... and titillating regardless. Nice work.

Lucy Felthouse said...

Wow, I can't wait to read more. Nice six :)