Sunday, September 11, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Benefits of a Strike



Greetings! Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday.

This week my six is from a short in the Tina B GLBT anthology story Benefits of a Strike where a baseball player and his childhood crush, who is now a sports reporter, finally get together.

These characters want a full length now. Maybe later, until then, enjoy.

Finally, after all that time I was getting to show him how I felt. 

Excitement ran through me as we held each other while moving towards my couch. 

Dropping to the cushions, we didn’t break our rhythm. On top, I ground my crotch into his; creating so much heat between us I couldn’t focus. 



“Robert, I want you right now…please,” he breathed while rubbing the stubble on my cheek. 
“I want it as well, Jake. This feels so real to me right now,” I kissed his fingers.

For more Six Sunday authors, click here

18 comments:

An Open Book said...

Damn- you always bring heat to my Sunday mornings- great 6
Dawne P

Anonymous said...

The baseball player and the sports reporter, lovely combo! :)

~Xakara
PsiCorps #3

JoAnne Kenrick said...

hawt, hawt six!

Carrie Ann Ryan said...

Oh my. Well then! Nice!

TK Toppin said...

The pace is great, nice six!

Alix said...

You nailed this six, fantastic job.

Julian Spong said...

very hot six Love it

Laura said...

Steamy...love the ballplayer angle. So taboo!

Laura

KaceyHammell said...

Sexy. Love ball players myself :D
Gr8 job. Keep up the excellent work

Cara Bristol said...

Maybe later? Aww...I hope they get their later as well as a now.

Muffy Wilson said...

Oh,kiss my fingers, too> Very sexy six. I want to read more about what happens next between these two men........Yummy:) xo

Joanne Stewart said...

oh my. very HOT six.

SJ said...

This was tender and hot, Shar! Loved it!

Great writing as always!
Hugs,
SammyJo

Gem Sivad said...

Sexy, tender and very real.

Lucy Felthouse said...

Mmm.... yummy! Great six! :)

Unknown said...

HAWT!! Well written and I caught a sense of
tenderness in the heat!

Nichelle Gregory said...

Their hunger for one another comes across loud and clear in this scene! Nice job!

E. Jamie said...

Awesome six!