Wednesday, October 19, 2011

From the muse... Final thoughts on Gay Rom Lit


Greetings fans!

Welcome to Michael's.

We took a couple of days off since we had very little access to the net but now that were back, meaning Sharita and I, she asked me to complete the words on our trip.

FANTASTIC!

So fab to meet so many great authors. Sharita mentioned in the first post meeting Tara Lain, Johnny Miles, Louisa Bacio, Lydia Nix, Rick Reed, among many others. Seeing the people who we talk to on Facebook in real life and feeling like a fan girl or in my case, boy, *grins* when seeing some of the greats like Rick and Damon Suede up close.

Besides that, hanging with fellow XOXO author Allison Cassata and talking about bands. Sharita enjoying herself in the streets while I sat in the room watching TV and well, of course taking in the sights and getting inspired as she and I always do when down in NOLA.

What a trip!

Hopefully, we'll be able to go to the conference next yr which looks to be in Albequerque New Mexico WOW.

We shall see. 

Well I'm off to relax. I have a new cover to show you as well but I'll save that for Saturday Sips.

I'd also like to say a big thank you to everyone who's been buying A Second Chance and True Meaning. The sales have been great making me XOXO author for September. 

Sharita has more pics to post I believe from the conference as well. 

Until Friday, this is Michael saying thanks to the organizers for GRL for a lovely time.

The head and I enjoyed ourselves.

No comments: