Sunday, October 23, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday Vertigo



Good morning!

No official six sentence this week but I just had to share my upcoming novella Vertigo from Sizzler Editions. Edits start on this one this week. SQUEE


As I walked back over to the stiff thing that sat on my examining table, the heat from the lights started to get to me.
“Fuck, it’s hot in here,” I muttered walking away putting the tools back in their place.
While pouring a glass, I looked at the fangs of it a little closer. Cautiously, I trotted over to it leaning over its mouth that was gaped open.
The moment I did, some of the sweat seemed to land on the body,
I could have sworn I heard it breathe. 
What the hell?



To read more please click here

Since its not official, please find the others who have contributed this Sunday on Twitter Hashtag #sixsunday

1 comment:

Nina Pierce said...

I love working on edits. It's like visiting old friends. Enjoy!