Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Xmas Read - My Daddy's Christmas Wish Part 3

Good morning!


Part 1 Part 2


Hope you're enjoying the Christmas free read. Here is part 3



I turned around quickly, looking at the mantel again and then in the direction of my kitchen. “Who said that?” My eyes darted from left to right as I strolled over towards the fireplace to grab the fire poker as a weapon.

“Just Santa, Jared. Don’t be afraid.” The deep voice laughed. “It’s time I fulfilled your Daddy’s wish.”

“Huh?” Even though this voice intrigued me I trembled in fear. Could I be having a nightmare and how did he know my name.

“I’ve been watching you since you were a small boy, Jared. Your dad wanted me to take care of you once that no good boyfriend of yours left.”

Still holding the poker, I searched the room to figure out where the voice was coming from. I really wanted to move but the fear inside me wouldn’t allow it. What could he be saying? Was he really Santa and how had he been watching me since I was a little boy?

“I’ll answer all your questions for you, Jared. Seemingly, you’ve got plenty of them. Just like your dad, very inquisitive and intelligent.”

The man’s voice got closer. I spun on my toes, still looking for him to pop from behind something. Wherever he’d come from I’d be ready to him.

Before I could turn around the second time, my eyes widened and I gulped hard as I caught sight of a gentleman dressed in a red robe and wearing a Santa’s hat. His short black hair peaked from under the cap. He had light blue eyes the same color as Lake Michigan. Strong features outlined his face and fine hairs sat right below his nose, on his jaws, and chin.

“Damn.” I couldn’t help but be aroused. I should be running at him or at least threatening to do him bodily harm but I just couldn’t move a muscle at the moment. “Who are you and how did you get in here?” I moistened my lips but kept my guard up.

“You already know who I am. Don’t you notice the eyes?” He pointed to both of them. “The statue Jared. I thought it was about time I finally burst out my shell.”

I cocked an eyebrow and glanced back at the empty space on the mantel. No way no how could this hot man be the Santa statue. The eyes did look familiar though. “Um, no…this is crazy. You’re trying to tell me you’ve been that Santa figure I’ve been keeping for years?”

“Yep.” He leaned against the doorway and crossed his arms over his chest.

When he did, I got a peak of a little more of his pale skin from the neck on down. Wow, what a sight.

“You like what you see don’t you? Well I’ll show you more if you so desire.” Santa started to loosen he belt on his housecoat and in seconds it dropped to the floor as a pool around his ankles.

Oh God!

“Damn.” I shook my head in disbelief and wiped my chin because I couldn’t help but drool. Who knew Santa had been hiding all that under the crimson suit. Slim body, six pack abs, flat stomach to go along with perfectly taut nipples I’d love to kiss and lick. I could lay my head on his body for hours and be real comfortable. After salivating over his chest, my gaze fell to the bulge in his red g-string. Me oh my, I had no idea that Claus had such a nice cock. His long legs only somewhat hairy and thank goodness Santa knew I had a foot fetish. Perfectly manicured and clean.

I’m in love.

2 comments:

nicebutnaughty73 said...

*sigh* It's not enough, Sharita. I need more. lol If only a Santa like that would come down my chimney...

S.Lira said...

Ah more coming tomorrow!

:D