Monday, February 20, 2012

Vertigo - M/M Paranormal Romance

Good morning!


Here is a little blatant promo for you. I had my blogtour for Vertigo at the beginning of February. Response has been awesome but just in case you missed it, I've provided the blurb and another excerpt from my precious novella that will have a sequel coming soon.


After losing his lover to mental disorder, Dr. Hayden Curry throws himself into work, silently wishing he could experience something extraordinary in love. He finds his match in David, a creature Hayden revives after discovering him and hauling him back to his lab. Upon awakening, David asks Dr. Hayden’s help in discovering more about himself. Hayden agrees but senses secrets in David. Will he get to the bottom of things and be able to continue the special relationship he and David have, or will the secrets that come forward tear them apart?

I gasped at the sight of his body, shocked at the specimen strolling towards me. So firm and perfect were his muscles. The flesh between his legs, large and uncut so gorgeous I could not stop gawking. This was the first time I had seen anyone fully nude in over a year. My own manhood stirred just observing the lovely sight in front of me.
"Erm, David, really, you are unclothed. No need to come over here in that state," I shuddered and gulped hard.
He inched closer. "Doctor, you have seen things and humans without garments before, what is the issue now?" Within seconds, he kneeled down in front of me, again and reached his hand out towards me.
"David I…" I stuttered and moved slightly away from his grasp.
David placed his warm finger on my lips.
"Doctor, I want to prove to you that I am just as human as you are. I swear I will not harm you. Please sir, help me discover myself; how I came to be this half human, half monster."
My eyes did not leave his. "And how do you suppose I could do that?" I pulled my flask out of my side pocket and gulped a large portion.
"You are the Doctor but we can help each other. Something tells me, you need to find yourself too, right?"
"How do you know what I need to do, David?"
David chuckled, "I have heard from someone I know very well that you may need to rediscover who Dr. Hayden Curry is."
Whom is he speaking of?
At that moment, not much space remained between us. As much as I wanted to get up off the floor, I sat there still staring into the pupils of this creature. How did he know I needed to find myself?
"Doctor, you are still perspiring, shall I fetch you some water," David peered at me with longing eyes.
"Erm, that will be quite appreciated thank you." Although I answered, David still sat there gawking at me. "Uh is there a problem, David?"
David smiled nervously, "Um Doctor, I am noticing the sweat collecting on your forehead. Do you mind if-" he paused, wrung his hands, and glanced in the other direction. "I want to consume it if that's alright with you."
At the finish of his admission, his blues met my terrified hazels. "What do you mean, 'consume'? As in…"
"Doctor, your sweat is what brought me out of my death–like sleep. In order to survive, I must have something from a human, whether it be sweat, flesh, or things of that sort, to wake from a stiff slumber."
Shocked by his explanation, I took another drink. "So you are saying, if I let you taste my perspiration, you will stay alive?"
Seemingly worried about my reaction, he only nodded to answer my question.
What kind of creature was this?
"Very well, I suppose it should be alright. Should I try putting it on a cloth or…" I grabbed the handkerchief out the pocket of my apron.
"No Doctor, I just want to place my tongue there and take it into my mouth, if you would allow me to, that is."
What?
"David, I don't think so."
"Please doctor, with all due respect, it is much healthier for me that way." David looked at me with apologetic eyes.
"Erm, well I guess, as long as you…"
The minute I said that, he leaned forward, dragging his tongue across my head.
"Okay David, I think you have gotten it all off there now," I chuckled while feeling a stir beneath my trousers.
"Mmm," he moaned and continued to lap the moisture from my brow.
"David, please, that will be enough." I pushed him slightly as I thought I felt him gently nipping at my flesh.
"Mmmrrr," he growled, holding my hand against his chest. The heart rapidly beat. 
I shuddered at what my perspiration did to him. "Ugh, David!" I screeched. David sampled the skin right under my hairline.
With all my might, I shoved him away.
He grabbed my hands.
I looked into his eyes that had flames burning in his pupils. Terror struck me.
"Doctor Curry, you will be mine, yes?" His smile matched the expression.
"What, no, I… let me go!" I attempted to get him off of me. I pushed and struggled.
He held on. "You are mine, Dr. Hayden Curry. I have tasted you; I am part of you, as you are a part of me."
Within seconds, he brought me into him, taking my lips inside his. Literally and physically, he started devouring my mouth.
Although fear ran through me, my loins enjoyed the feeling of another being. His mouth tasted like a sweet fruit and when his tongue met mine the stir down below turned into more of  disruption.
"Uh, David, what are you doing, let me go," I tried to unleash myself from his grasp.
We fought.
He overpowered me and pushed me down to the floor. When he lay on top of me our crotches met. I felt myself weakening. I could not fight him off anymore.
What a fool I would be to trust him.





No comments: