Thursday, October 3, 2013

Write on the Edge With Viktor Alexander

Greetings from the head. This is Shar, borrowing space from Michael's blog to promo my appearance on the Write on the Edge radio show tonight at 10pm CST. 

Here is the Link

Vik will be asking me some very important questions and you'll get to hear that voice, UGH, that voice that I sometimes cringe when I hear it on playback.

Vik asked me to answer some questions that I didn't choose to answer as kind of a promo for the show. 

Do you have kids? If so, how do they effect your writing?
A: I do have kids. My lovely DD seems to understand that I write better than the bigger one. She asks am I writing first before she talks. I try not to write while they're at home unless I'm on a deadline.

How long does it take you to write a sex scene? Why do you think this is?
A: It usually takes me an hour or two. I try to switch up things, find the right adjectives. At times I need some "visuals" to spur me on. I like long love scenes better than quickies too.

What do you want people to say about you as an author, in the future?
A: I want them to say how daring I was to try different genres and hopefully excel and make them unique. Every author wants to have their own niche or spin on things. I definitely want o stand out.

If you could choose… which celebrities would you choose to act out a sex scene from one of your books? Which book is it from?
A: I have like a model or actor face for all of my books. For example, I Like Em Pretty by Michael Mandrake, Shemar Moore would play Frankie to go along with model Umid pictured below.

What is the best thing about being a writer?
A: New covers, people reading your works and a sense of accomplishment when you finish the book!

No comments: