Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Mosh Pit...A Gay Man's Dream













Behold, the two men that meet Corey and Bryan in my tale, the Wretched six.

Actually what I did, the card that I am, is intertwine characters from the two stories I'm working on at the moment.

As I have stated, hottie has inspired me to write a lot more using his face and um...ahem body to be a model. And since I like to write hot tales of interracial love, I had to use one of my other favorites: Lisa Bonet's hot man, Jason Momoa!

Okay, now that I have cleared that up...

As I was writing the Wretched part six where Corey narrates, a thought came to my mind about mosh pits.

Now, those of you who are or even for those of you who aren't into metal like I am know it is the most HOMOPHOBIC genre of music!

Besides the confession of Judas Priest lead singer Rob Halford, heavy metal music is void of any known gay performers.

Besides that, many men who are into the music are likely candidates for being gay bashers or part of that stereotypical right winger group who think that being gay is a defect!

However, this genre of music is the same one that over the years has accepted men that wore huge amounts of makeup ie, KISS, Motley Crue, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson just to name a few.

Not to mention, back in the good old days of hair metal a lot of the bands could pass for good looking women, being a gay as they possibly could! Skin tight leathers, loads of makeup, high pitched voices, heels if they were short, long shoulder length hair...oh the list goes on and on...

I digress I am 38 after all. I LOVED HAIR METAL

Ahem...sorry

Now think about my point or Corey's point if you will. Here is what Corey says in the story:

I had always felt that the pit was a great means of being able to touch guys without the fear of being discovered. Before I was a musician, I loved going out there pushing and shoving dudes especially if they were attractive. I had never been lucky enough to meet anyone that was curious like me, but nonetheless it was a great way to cop a feel.

Hmm, food for thought.

Now if you are a metal dude, you are probably reading this saying, what the fuck! NO WAY DO I GO INTO MOSH PITS TO FEEL ON DUDES!

So...don't the guys in that mosh pit shove each other, touching chests, arms. Sometimes swinging each other around. Crashing into each other? Yes, it feels like a rough sex session.

Personally, when I used to mosh, lots of years ago, I was exhausted after dancing wildly pushing into other guys or females who dared to come into the pit.

Not to mention, when you crowd surf, your body is felt by many who don't know if your gay or not. HAHA GOTCHA TO THINK DIDN'T I! Or did Corey?

So, the next time you go into a pit ready to slam, think about what I said. The music causes the adrenaline rush, you go out there ready to crash into guys, pushing, exerting energy! SEXUAL ENERGY in my world.

Ah yes a gay man's dream indeed!

No comments: