Any particular order either. Have a look and then comment if you like with more.
1. Adam Lambert - Didn't shy away from the questions once someone took his picture kissing another man. He's a great talent, an activist, and he's hot!
2. Anderson Cooper - This man is amazing. Journalist extraordinaire, so incredibly dashing. I watch CNN only to look and listen to him.
3. Chris Salvatore - Actor, singer, mode, social activist. Best known for the movie Eating Out Sloppy Seconds
4. Ricky Martin - Singer Took him a while and a lot of people suspected it but I'm glad he finally came out.
5. Don Lemon - Journalist and activist. I admire any black man that comes out knowing the pressure on blacks to be in the background is more than their white or other minority peers. (My opinion)
6. Neil Patrick Harris - Actor I love Neil as well as the fact he and his partner are raising kids. Beautiful
7. Elton John - Performer, Legend. Activist, was always supportive of his community.
8. George Michael - Well, this one was tough because he's not really great but a great talent. It took him a while to come out and he's been caught doing a couple of erm questionable things. I still love him though
9. John Amechi - Athlete Author Again, I admire any black man that comes out the closet (see Don Lemon) But also the added burden of being an athlete and holding that in inside the locker room had to be torture. I want to get his book.
10. Billy Bean Fmr Baseball player Owner A lot of courage to come out after he retired. He is now a successful businessman I believe with the Oakland A's
11. Richard Chamberlin - One of my fave actors and when he revealed his orientation I was thrilled. He's such a talent!
Todd Oldham - Talented fashion designer and activist
13. TR Knight - Actor. Loved him in Grey's Anatomy.
I know there are more but these are my personal faves. Who are yours?
Hope you enjoyed!