Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Mornin' Read - Picture Prompt

Good morning! Feeling a little emotional and this short reflects my mood.



“Did you see what I saw?”

“Yeah…” Alex turned his attention from the window to his lover. “Peter, what do you think happens next? Will he forgive him?”

“Would you, after all they’ve been through?”

Alex shrugged his shoulders and sighed. “I dunno, good point. He could’ve stopped cheating on his husband with that other man if he really wanted to.”

“Yeah… and…” Peter nudged him.

“And what?”

Peter snuggled closer. “I dunno... It just goes to show we've got the same issues straight couples do. Infidelity, insecurities… relationships regardless if they’re same sex or not can be in danger if people aren’t honest. I hope that doesn’t happen to us.”

“It won’t babe because I love you with all my heart.” Alex pressed his lips against Peter’s forehead.

“I love you too and I believe you but please promise me…” He stopped and grabbed Alex’s bicep tightly. “Promise me, you’ll always be honest with me regardless of how much it hurts.”

Alex focused his attention on the man in the street, loading his car with all his belongings. I will but can I do that when we’re older?

No comments: