Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday Sips - Mon Frere: Facing Our Fears

Good morning. I'm playing along with BL for the Saturday Sips today. I'm busy writing the next installment for my twincest series for Ryland and Ryder Durand and I thought I'd share it with you. It's in it's beginning stages but I really like it so far. I'm hoping to release this around the same time as I Love it Rough. 

Here's a sample

Together we stand, together we fall. I am your brother always and forever.
Ryland tucked the card on the side of the bouquet he’d handpicked for their birthday dinner’s adornment and set it in the center of the table. He inhaled them one last time, enjoying the aroma of freshly cut, red roses. Now more than ever he enjoyed just the simple pleasure in life, especially with Dale Mooney at his side. If only his brother would come around and take pleasure in life as he did.
“Ah, Ryder.” He fluffed out the flowers some more. “I love you more than life itself. Why not enjoy our man as I have asked?” Ryland took one more whiff and headed for the kitchen to find his human lover who was busily preparing food for himself. “Mhmm, Dale what are you cooking my love? Smells scrumptious.” And it did, despite the fact Ryland had no need to consume anything mortals ate. Ryland sauntered into the next room, sliding behind his lover, wrapping his arms around his waist.
“Ohh shi−” Dale flinched at the touch and laughed, slightly turning his head to the side to meet Ryland’s gaze. “Baby you gotta cut that out, huh? I’m real ticklish I tell ya. At least wait until I get away from the oven.”
Dale’s southern accent warmed Ryland’s cold heart. Gently, he planted a kiss on Dale’s right shoulder. “I’ll do more than just tickle you, lover. That is a guarantee.”
“Mhmm, and I love when you do, sugah. Just broilin’ some fish, babe with a lil’ Cajun rice and veggies. Nothin too much but, I gotta stay healthy so I can give ya’ all the blood you need.”
Ryland cocked an eyebrow, laying his head on the back of Dale’s neck. He sucked in a breath, enjoying Dale’s manly scent. Ryland winced, feeling his cock tent in his trousers and immediately, he stepped back, cursing under his breath about his desires. As much as he wanted to take his lover up on the offer he wasn’t sure he could control himself.
What if I turn him before his ready?

Ryland couldn’t bear to think of the consequences. The last thing he wanted was to take a chance on losing Dale again.

Hope you enjoyed. Remember you can get the full series at ARe and Smashwords


No comments: