Friday, March 30, 2012

Stolen Dreams - Sue Brown

Morning! 


Can I just say how much I love Sue Brown? We met virtually last year and when I was a more of a nobody than I am now, she had me on her blog and allowed me to feature several of my stories. 


Every time I speak to her through email, I feel as though I'm not worthy. I love this woman's style and wish I could bottle it and make it my own. No really, I won't go that far, but I do love her stories. If I didn't write myself, I'm sure I'd be all the way through her backlist.


Anyway, a promo for her newest story, Stolen Dreams is here. 


This is the question I asked her to answer:


MM: What inspired you to do the book, Stolen Dreams? Why the title?

SueB: I was bought in an auction to write a story. The poor lady had to wait for me to finish my uni work and other deadlines. Then when we discussed it, she gave me her ideas, and I wrote something else. But if it hadn't been for her I'd never have thought of Stolen Dreams. The title comes through in several respects, but mainly because my heroes had their hopes and dreams stolen by someone else.

How about a blurb and buylink?

Blurb:   In a moment of madness, Morgan cheated on his best friend and lover, and Shae walked out without looking back. Five years on, and Morgan has a new life. He is engaged to a tempestuous and passionate Hollywood actor, Jase, and his career as an assistant movie director is thriving.


The last thing Morgan expects is for Shae to walk back into his life. It is clear from the start that he is still deeply attracted to Shae, and that feeling is returned. What is also obvious is that everyone else can see it, including his fiancé.


As Morgan and Shae get to know each other again, they discover the extent that friends meddled in their lives to keep them apart five years previously. Morgan finds that he cannot deny the fact he is still in love with Shae, but he is engaged, and Shae has secrets that he is not prepared to share. Morgan has some hard decisions to make as he struggles not to hurt the men that he cares about
 


1 comment:

S.Lira said...

Another Sue treasure for me to read!